Every particular person choose to create website on blogger due to the fact this offers to you much more functions which you can incorporate in your web page easily even you’re not a specialist developer. But when begin to develop a website on blogger it gives you blogspot.com domain. This website can be changed later on but the first stage blogspot host your site with blogspot.com domain name.
Everybody knows today .com domain is very expert and every individual want to purchase .com domain. So when you have a weblog and want to turn your blogspot.com domain name to .com domain name then just follow the listed below steps.
Everybody knows blogspot offer us totally free hosting. This is actually the best for us due to the fact we don’t require to invest individual money for web hosting. Simply go to blogger.com website with your Gmail accounts and develop your totally free website here.
When you don’t want to utilization blogspot domain name then you must purchase it from some other site like Godaddy.com etc. After that open your blogger web hosting and then your web page and follow the ways below:
Simple 10 Steps For Host Your Domain on Free Hosting:
- Go to blogger.com site and register with your recommendations.
- Start your blog that you need to update.
- For the eventually left side, simply click the Settings then Simple then Publishing.
- Basically in the picture above, following open the Settings tab you are going to on the center “Publishing” area. Below your domain name go to “Set up a third party URL for your blog”
- Now get into your domain name that you’ve purchased from any other site.
Keep in mind one thing although getting into domain name don’t neglected to type in WWW usually it will not be approved.
- When you’ve completed this setting then simply click on “Save” button.
- When you may have stored this setting you will notice an mistake has happened with two C-names. Now the other phase you need to do.
- Open up your domain web page and check out DNS part that is also known as Domain Name Server or Name Server Options this will likely appear in the control panel. DNS name will change.
- Now you’ve with success opened up your control panel now remove these two items with C-names. Get into the C-names that induced error in blogger and remove them. After that simply click on “Save” button.
- Now you may have to wait around for 1 or 2 hrs after that options is going to be done. When C-names settings will likely be done after that blogger will operate your .com domain name in 24 hours.
In 24 hrs you will have a way to see your .com domain online. When you find any problem or issues then get in touch with support team of blogger.