Google introduced the nomination for Play Store awards 2017 for games and application about a 30 days ago, placing the highlight on few of Google Play store famous front title from the previous year. Google Corporation has now unveiled the champions.
There are a number of applications accessible on Android Operating Systems, and application found in the Google Play Store application by itself is unfortunately challenging. But, at the very least there is the Google Play 2017 Awards to show us which applications, in accordance with the Mountain View company, are the product of the crop.
Indie game Mushroom 11 selected an award for stand apart Indie title, including to the load it has currently acquired, while terminology studying application Memrise was the general most effective application champion.
Google Play 2017 Awards Winners:
- Television Vision Experience: Red Bull TV (free)
- Standout Startup: Hooked (free)
- VR Experience: Virtual Virtual Reality ($8.99)
- AR Experience: Woorld (free)
- Multiplayer Game: Hearthstone (free)
- Accessibility Experience: IFTTT (free)
- Android Wear Experience: Runtastic Running & Fitness (free)
- Application: Memrise (free)
- Application For Kids: Animal Jam – Play Wild! (free)
- Game: Transformers: Forged to Fight (free)
- Social Impact: ShareTheMeal (free)
- Standout Indie: Mushroom 11 ($4.99)