Honor has introduced its primary Honor 9 mobile phone in Chinese suppliers. A Large emphasise of Honor 9 is its double 20-MP (Monochrome) and 12-MP camera installation at the rear.
Storage and RAM:
Under the cover, you will discover the higher-end octa-core HiSilicon-Kirin 960-SoC, Huawei company self-made Central processing unit. Combined with the Kirin 960 is a massive 6 Gigabyte RAM and 64 Gigabyte or 128 Gigabyte of inside storage. It is extended via a multiple microSD or SIM-extension port. It is a double SIM phone automatically.
CPU and Processor:
This is a Processor analyse so we are concentrating processor of the octa-core CPU of the new top quality middle-ranger. It has 4 Cortex-A73 cores and a number of A53 cores, which were designed on TSMC’s 16nm FFC method.
Front Camera and Battery:
The front side photographic camera on Honor 9 is an 8-MP shooting with f/2.0 aperture. It operates latest Version of Android 7.0 Nougat centred Emotion UI (EMUI) 5.1 out of the box. The Battery of honor 9 is 3200mAh with fast charging.
Honor 9 Unboxing Video and Features:
Huawei Honor 9 Specifications:
- CPU: 4x 2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chipset: HiSilicon Kirin 960
- GPU: Mali-G71 MP8
- OS: Android 7.0 with EMUI 5.1
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual camera setup
- Dimensions: 147.3 x 70.9 x 7.5 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- 5.15” DCI-P3 panel with 1080p (1920 x 1280) resolution (~420 PPI)
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal: 64/128 GB
- Card slot: yes, via hybrid slot
- Primary: Dual 20MP + 12 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Secondary: 8 MP, f/2.0
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/AC, dual-band, WiFi Direct, Hotspot, VoLTE, NFC, headphone jack, GPS, Bluetooth
- Colours: Amber Gold, Seagull Grey, Charm Sea Blue
- Battery: 3200 mAh
- Price: $400 (64 GB), $440 (128 GB)