Uni hertz’s Jelly mobile phone sounds like an all things small dream come true. It has a 2.45 inches screen and is made to fit in your pants pocket without sacrificing any performance. It also operates Android operating system Nougat and comes in three colours: white, a sky blue, and black. As a supporter of all peculiar phone designs, as well as very small objects, I am rooting for the Jelly on Kick-starter. I am also actually expecting it is not a fraud.
Here are the full specifications:
- 4G LTE
- 950mAh battery
- 2.45-inch display screen with 240 x 432 resolution
- 2-MP (MEGA PIXELS) front side facing camera; 8-MP (MEGA PIXELS) rear-facing camera
- 1.1 GHz quad core processor
- Dual SIM card
- Choice of 1GB or 2GB RAM (Pro version)
- Choice of 8GB of storage or 16GB of storage (Pro version)
Jelly is intended to be an option to your regular mobile phone that you can use while operating out or perhaps going out for the night time. The business behind it is even developing an armband for workouts. It should perform with most 4G network carriers in the United State, which includes AT&T and T-Mobile. Jelly begins at $59 and is expected to ship this summer season.