Nokia returned powerful to the cellphone market place, on the returning of its strong middle-variety lineup. Nokia 6 2018 was between them, and now Nokia is rejuvenating it with new functions, maintaining the general system same as last year.
Inside and Storage:
What creates the Nokia 6 2018 various is the much more highly effective Snapdragon 630 processor chip in comparison to the Snapdragon 430 used in the past Nokia 6 2018. It arrives with 3 Gigabyte RAM and 32 Gigabyte internal storage space, extended via a micro SD card slot. Double SIM assistance is available by default.
It operates on stock Android operating system Oreo many thanks to being an Android operating system One phone. It is going to be improved to Android P and Android Q and will proceed to get protection up-dates for 3 years.
Nokia 6 2018 Specifications:
- Price: Rs. 29,900
- CPU: Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53
- Chip set: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- GPU: Adreno 508
- Primary: 16MP, PDAF, dual-LED dual-tone flash
- Secondary: 8MP AF, 1080P
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat (Android 8.0 Oreo planned)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Internal: 32 GB
- Card slot: yes, up to 256 GB
- Fingerprint scanner (rear-mounted)
- Dimensions: 148.8 x 75.8 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- 5.5-inch FullHD (1080 x 1920 pixels) IPS LCD
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- Battery: 3,000mAh with a Type-C connector
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G LTE; dual SIM