OPPO has introduced A77, the oppo company selfie-focused mobile phone in A series in Taiwan. It has related features as the OPPO F3 that contains 5.5 inches 1080pixels screen, Octa-Core MediaTek MT6750T processor chip, operates on Android operating system 6.0 (Marshmallow) with ColorOS 3.0, but this has an individual 16MP sensing unit on the front side rather of double front cameras on the F3. It continues to provide credentials blur to generate depth of area result along with selfie timer.
Design and style:
The Oppo A77 looks comparable to a specific fruity mobile phone we all understand. It activities an all metallic body with aerial lines at the back again on the top and the bottom part of the phone. The front side homes the fingerprint sensor, the capacitive control buttons and the front side camera.
In addition to its looks amazingly similar to its somewhat better brother, Oppo F3.
As for the screen, it functions a 5.5″ 1080pixels (1920 x 1080) image resolution IPS LCD Display screen. Pixel denseness for this display clocks in at just above 400 pixels per inch.
Oppo A77 Specifications And Price:
- CPU: Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Mali-T860MP2
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6750T
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
- Supported Networks: 2G, 3G, 4G, Dual Sim
- Fingerprint scanner (front mounted)
- Weight: 153 g
- Display: 5.5” IPS with Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution (~400 ppi)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Internal: 64 GB
- Card slot: Yes, allows up to 256 GB of expandable storage
- Primary: 13 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary: 16 MP f/2.0, 1080p
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth V4.1, GPS with AGPS
- Battery: 3200 mAh Li-Ion,
- Colors: Gold, Rose Gold
Price: NTD 10,990 (~Rs. 38,650)