Based on a recent statement by the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP) has authorized 1,125 new organizations in March 2018. The amount has brought up from 84,783 to 1125 in comparison with previous year in March 2017. The large improve in the number of new organizations is the result of SECP’s initiatives in applying the organization fairly quickly such as implementing online for applying your organization.
SECP has presented several changes such as the release of the simplified mixed procedure for booking and development of names, decrease of costs, the help of entrance by facilitating wings via their online website.
Companies authorized in March 2018:
- 79% of the organizations authorized were personal with restricted liability.
- 19% of the organizations authorized as sole proprietors.
- 2% of the organizations were authorized as international companies,non-listed and non-profit association accordingly.
Organizations authorized according to their Marketplace in March 2018:
- The services and business sector had taken the guide with the establishment of 172 organizations each,
- Development and IT with 128 units,
- Travel and leisure with 58,
- Education and learning, Engineering each with 40,
- Food items and Drinks with 36,
- Property Development with 35,
- Farm Agriculture with 31,
- Medical care with 23,
- Transportation with 18,
- Vehicle and Allied and Conversation with 16 each,
- Broadcast and Telecasting with 14,
- Petrol and Power, Mining and Quarrying, Medication and Textiles with each 13,
- Electrical power generation with 11 and
- 135 organizations were authorized in other sectors.
- 5 international companies were also authorized by the CROs in Karachi, Lahore, and Islamabad.
Organizations authorized based on their Cities in March 2018:
- The maximum figures of organizations were authorized in Islamabad were 407,
- 312 in Lahore,
- 52 in Peshawar,
- 206 in Karachi,
- 52 in Multan,
- 31 in Faisalabad,
- 39 in Gilgit-Baltistan,
- 21 in Quetta, and
- 5 in Sukkur.
Total Overseas Organizations registered General:
International investments have already been revealed at 59 new organizations. These organizations have international shareholders from the following nations around the world:
- Saudi Arabia,
- Sri Lanka,
- the Philippines,
- the UAE,
- the UK
- the US.
You can view the review here on the official web page of SECP.