The iPhone 6 Plus was released in September 2014, and it was the first iPhone to feature a screen larger than 4 inches. It was also the first iPhone to have optical image stabilization (OIS) in the rear camera.
The iPhone 6 Plus has a similar design to the iPhone 6, but it is larger and heavier. It has a metal frame with a glass front and back. The phone is available in three colors: silver, gold, and space gray.
The iPhone 6 Plus has a 5.5-inch Retina display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels. The display is bright and sharp, and it is great for watching videos and playing games.
The iPhone 6 Plus is powered by the Apple A8 chip and 1GB of RAM. This combination provides excellent performance for all tasks, including gaming, multitasking, and web browsing.
The iPhone 6 Plus has an 8-megapixel rear camera with OIS. The camera takes good photos in most lighting conditions, and it is particularly good at taking low-light photos. The phone also has a 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera for selfies and video calls.
The iPhone 6 Plus has a 2915mAh battery. This battery provides good battery life, and most users should be able to get through a full day on a single charge.
The iPhone 6 Plus ships with iOS 8. iOS 8 is a major update to the iOS operating system, and it adds a number of new features, such as widgets, interactive notifications, and a new Health app.
The iPhone 6 Plus is a great phone, but it is not perfect. It is large and heavy, and it can be difficult to use with one hand. However, it has a great display, excellent performance, and a good camera.
Overall, the iPhone 6 Plus is a great choice for users who want a large-screen phone with excellent performance and a good camera.
- Large and sharp display
- Excellent performance
- Good camera
- Long battery life
- Access to the latest iOS updates
- Large and heavy
- Can be difficult to use with one hand
If you are looking for a large-screen phone with excellent performance and a good camera, the iPhone 6 Plus is a great choice. However, if you are looking for a more compact phone, or if you are on a tight budget, there are other options available.
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE
- 2G Bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Bands: Various bands depending on the model
- HSPA: 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- LTE-A Cat4: 150/50 Mbps
- EV-DO Rev.A: 3.1 Mbps
- Announced: September 9, 2014
- Released: September 19, 2014
- Status: Discontinued
- Dimensions: 158.1 x 77.8 x 7.1 mm
- Weight: 172 g
- Build: Glass front, aluminum back, aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- Apple Pay: Supported
- Type: IPS LCD
- Size: 5.5 inches
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Protection: Ion-strengthened glass, oleophobic coating
- OS: iOS 8 (upgradable to iOS 12.5.6)
- Chipset: Apple A8 (20 nm)
- CPU: Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based)
- GPU: PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)
- Card Slot: No
- Internal Storage: 16GB, 64GB, 128GB
- RAM: 1GB
- Single: 8 MP, f/2.2
- Features: Dual-LED dual-tone flash, PDAF, OIS, HDR
- Video: 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps
- Single: 1.2 MP, f/2.2
- Features: Face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular
- Video: 720p@30fps
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Audio Quality: 16-bit/44.1kHz
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP, LE
- Positioning: GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes (Apple Pay only)
- Radio: No
- USB: Lightning, USB 2.0
- Sensors: Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Type: Li-Po 2915 mAh, non-removable
- Stand-by: Up to 384 hours (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 24 hours (3G)
- Colors: Space Gray, Silver, Gold
- Models: A1522, A1524, iPhone7,1
- SAR (Specific Absorption Rate):
- Head: 1.19 W/kg
- Body: 1.19 W/kg
- SAR EU:
- Head: 0.99 W/kg
- Body: 0.91 W/kg
- Price: About 420 EUR
- Display: Contrast ratio, Photo/Video quality
- Loudspeaker: Voice and noise levels
- Audio quality: Noise and crosstalk levels
- Battery Life: Endurance rating of 79 hours